Number of successful projects
Projects in development
Equipped units in the market
Years of experience
- High computing power for energy-efficient use, especially for edge computing
- Connectivity in complex IoT networks
- Security and data protection
- Embedded solutions for high performance requirements with low power consumption
- Compatibility in IoT networks
- Security software with real-time verification
- Module equipped with NXP i.MX8M Mini processors on ARM Cortex-A53 cores
- Up to 8 GB LPDDR4-3200 RAM memory
- Resolution up to 1920x1080p
In the field:
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise executable
- proprietary form factor enables use even in limited space
- Available with ARM and x86 processor technology on SMARC modules
- From 7 to 27 inches with resolution from 800 x 480 px up to 4K
- Flexible mounting (flush, panel, rear mounting or VESA mounting)
In the field:
- Modular design allows flexible use and exchange of SMARC modules
- HMI concept is completely geared to the needs of the place of use
- Customised HMI within 3 months
- SMARC module equipped with NXP i.MX93 processors
- Resolution up to Full HD 1080p60
- eMMC 5.1 with up to 64 GB and LPDDR4 with up to 2 GB
In the field:
- Cost-effective data processing
- Hardware accelerator (NPU) for AI applications
- For handheld devices with low power consumption, without headphones or with a simple display
Smart devices can anything from handheld devices to control units for smart homes or entire industrial plants. In all these cases, the computing solutions based on COM or SBC need to have capacities for edge computing with low power consumption at the same time. Particularly power-efficient solutions such as SMARC modules from SECO can be a real advantage, especially for handheld devices with battery operation.
Central smart control units in smart home or within an industrial plant can be excellently visualised by an HMI. The Modular Vision series from SECO is characterised by a well-thought-out modular system that allows numerous scalings in every respect. Particularly in terms of performance, the module can be replaced at lightning speed when the computing power is adapted, and the performance can be adjusted to the new requirement.
SECO presents a completely new modular HMI platform concept.
All SECO solutions are equipped with the latest x86 and ARM processor technology from renowned manufacturers. In addition to i.MX9 processors from NXP and Intel processors, SECO can also count on the performance of MediaTek. In addition, all COMs and SBCs are capable of running AI applications directly at the edge. In addition, and thanks to modularity, SECO also focuses on enabling long-term availability of the entire product range or providing corresponding alternatives. This also contributes significantly to long-term plannability.
Powerful smart devices operate in increasingly complex IoT networks and face challenges and risks. Whether it is the monitoring of the device fleet or protecting against cyber-attacks. There is no way around AI-based cloud solutions. SECO's IoT/AI platform CLEA can be a perfect solution for this. The platform grows with the requirements of the network of smart devices, monitors the interaction of edge AI and cloud AI and is equipped with security functions from our partner EXEIN as standard.