To meet all requirements, we accompany you in every phase of the project with customised solutions that optimise costs and shorten time-to-market.
Each project is the responsibility of one of our Solutions Specialists. This person coordinates closely with all the departments involved and forms a team that concentrates entirely on your requirements.
We are specialised in customised requirements:
- Integration of touchscreens with different technologies (resistive, capacitive and projected-capacitive)
- HMI for various installation situations (rear mount, panel mount, flush mount and wall mount)
- Assembly of touch display modules (with various technologies such as LCD AIR BONDING, OCA and OCR)
Thanks to our experience designing and assembling mechanical and integrated parts, we can offer boxed solutions and edge gateways compatible with Edgehog, SECO’s IIoT platform.
The complete integration of electronics with mechanical parts is also achieved through software customization, with services ranging from the pre-installation of your software to the creation of a root of trust for provisioning via a key exchange, safely and directly from the factory for a complete IoT solution.
We offer a full range of heat dissipation solutions - passive, active via a fan, or, when necessary, with the aid of a heat pipe system – to meet all your needs, even for server-class CPUs.
We produce mechanical components using various innovative technologies to meet specific market and customer needs:
- Design of plastic elements created with injection moulding.
- Production of aluminium mechanical parts with extrusion technology.
- Design of mechanical parts with die-casting technology.
- Bending and pressing of sheet metal parts.
Over the years SECO has reinforced and consolidated its internal system integration know-how through the creation of dedicated production lines.
- Over 40 years of experience in the design and production of integrated solutions for multiple sectors, from biomedicine and vending to industry, wellness, infotainment, and transportation.
- A one-stop point of reference during the entire process of design and production. We guide you toward the best materials and technological solutions that guarantee innovation and the highest quality in your end system while respecting technical, aesthetic and cost requirements and ensuring the long-term availability of materials
- Speed and flexibility in responding to the needs of your project, from the sharing of personalized renderings to quick, traceable revisions to meet any new demands that emerge as your product evolves
- Possibility of developing personalized wiring to manage the connection of all devices in systems that include multiple boards or electronic modules
- Ability to analyze finite elements (FEM) for the correct assessment of issues concerning mechanical resistance and lifespan, to help you achieve the best result in terms of cost and longevity
SECO will work with you to design the solution that best suits your needs.