With CLEA, we have developed an outstanding and highly specialized SaaS platform that allows our customers a quick, easy, and cost-optimized entry into the use of data collected at different points of the edge. It combines concepts such as Big Data, data-driven decisions, neural networks, machine learning or deep learning in one system. CLEA and our services are based on more than 40 years of experience in the development of embedded hardware.
- We are an experienced developer and manufacturer of embedded hardware such as HMI's, SBC, COM's, boxed solutions, and payment systems. Our hardware is prepared for the use with CLEA.
- We offer comprehensive consulting services on system integration and develop individual solutions if required.
- Together with you, our service design team not only records the hardware requirements of your project, but also works with you to develop service and business concepts that go far beyond the sale of equipment.
- Establishment of a secure networking solution adapted to the requirements, e.g., also through our retrofit solution Easy Edge, for connecting existing devices.
- Offer of a dedicated app store with easily customizable, pre-developed apps and AI models to process and use your data.
- A team of 150 software developers enables rapid adaptation of existing applications or develops exactly the solution you need on demand.
- CLEA's architecture allows you to maintain complete control over your data and systems.
Your data belongs to you - we have no interest in that: that's why we decided on an open approach that allows you to set up CLEA the way you want it: no matter whether with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google or on your company's internal servers
CLEA Portal: Insights you would never have thought of
A dedicated service design team provides comprehensive advice on how you can use data to make data-driven decisions, generate new business models and add value. The same team supports you in adapting all Clea front end systems to your corporate identity.
CLEA is Open Source and API ready
Our entire system is designed to remain open in all directions:
- You want to run CLEA on your own hardware: no problem, our system is hardware agnostic! We offer various SDKs for the most common programming languages. Find out more at clea.ai.
- You want to connect CLEA with other systems: Thanks to existing APIs, this can be implemented quickly.
- You want to develop applications yourself: All our middleware is open source and will remain so. Dive directly into the code on Github and learn more about the Edgehog Device Manager and Astarte, our platform for data orchestration.
Simplest upload to the cloud
Build a data pipeline, network devices and collect data. All SECO products are compatible with CLEA. You want to connect your devices retroactively with CLEA? Use the plug & play capable Easy Edge.
Set up your devices with Easy Edge and you have all the data at your fingertips.
Our modular solution to quickly and easily network charging stations for cars and electric vehicles and enable data analysis.
Key customer need:
- AI for predictive Maintenance
- Remote troubleshooting
- Application and operating system updates
We make it easy to manage and maintain your entire shop network. The ideal service for operations including maintenance and monitoring.
Key customer need:
- Retrofit kit
- Intelligent solution
- Direct integration
The comprehensive solution to network and prepare vending machines for data analysis and to easily monitor and maintain your vending fleet.
Thanks to the strategic partnership with Exein, all SECO products as well as Clea are equipped with cybersecurity solutions from Exein as standard. In this way, we guarantee and increase the protection of data! We rely on the real-time threat detection Pulsar as well as the vulnerability analysis Cosmo.
Learn more here: https://www.exein.io/
Questions about AI
What is an AI?
Artificial intelligence is an umbrella term and combines various services. Artificial intelligence (AI) essentially describes applications in which machines or algorithms perform processing tasks on data sets, for example. This enables human intelligence to take over other tasks. Through the progress in the development of artificial intelligence, further categories are emerging: strong AI on the one hand and weak AI on the other. The former is capable of independently recognising tasks, acquiring relevant knowledge and developing suitable solutions to problems. In contrast, weak AI works reactively and is often used for clearly defined tasks.
What does IoT mean?
IoT or the Internet of Things makes it possible to connect physical devices with the possibilities of virtual worlds and artificial intelligence. This opens up completely new possibilities in the networking of cities, in healthcare, transport or production.
Especially when it comes to optimisation in industrial environments, the industrial IoT and the numerous possibilities of networking and integrating AI is proving to be a crucial technology.
Automation of processes or centralised monitoring processes are only the beginnings of new revenue or business models.
So-called SaaS IoT applications (Software-as-a-Service) are a rapidly growing area. A SaaS service combines data processing with the help of AI applications. The range of possible applications is broad.
What is machine learning?
Subfields of AI include machine learning and deep learning. Machine learning describes the generation of knowledge, insights and predictions from existing data sets. This requires the programming of an algorithm, which must be set up by humans in the initial phases. Over a longer period of time, the AI then forms a network of connections and processes the data sets independently.
Deep learning, in turn, forms a subgrouping of machine learning, in which complex information processing processes can be designed with the help of artificial neural networks. Deep learning processes are used where large amounts of data have to be analysed and sorted according to patterns and trends.
In terms of content, a neural network is based on the human brain. Through a KNN, it is possible to implement complex problems in a specific setting. Neural networks are increasingly used in the areas of autonomous driving, early warning systems, image recognition, fraud detection, medical analyses or weather forecasts. If a neural network is particularly complex and profound, it is referred to as deep learning.
What is data mining?
Data mining: This term refers to the systematic application of AI applications to data sets to uncover hidden patterns, anomalies, trends or structures. This is done with the aim of deriving new insights, cross-connections or trends for optimisation measures.
Customer-specific marketing automations can thus be implemented in a much more promising way. Text mining is also possible, in which certain information can be extracted from texts, processed and used. Text mining thus opens the door to the semantic web.
Data lake: This is a mostly cloud-based storage of data, in which the data is obtained from a wide variety of sources. The data from the data lake is still unprocessed and thus in a raw format. In contrast, in the data warehouse the data is processed with the help of artificial intelligence and transferred into structures for analysis.
IoT Sensor to Cloud
SECO will work with you to design the solution that best suits your needs.