Key Account Manager (m/f/d)HamburgFull TimeWith Professional Experience
We always provide our customers with the right solution. That’s why we are looking for sales professionals who are team players and know how to make their mark. Does that sound like you? Then apply now for a position as
Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
Become part of SECO Northern Europe. Our team of around 190 employees works together to develop and produce cutting-edge technological solutions – from miniaturised computers to fully customised integrated systems combining hardware and software.
- Use your strong sales skills to help our company continue to grow, by acquiring exciting customers for us and developing existing customer relationships.
- Use your product expertise to advise potential and existing customers – working with them to find the best solution.
- Establish and maintain a close relationship with our top customers at all levels.
- Regularly evaluate your work and successes and direct these towards your targets.
- Represent SECO at trade fairs and events.
- Work closely with colleagues from your team and our other departments, such as Customer Service, Marketing, Product Management and R&D.
Ideally, you should:
- Have a degree in industrial engineering and management, engineering, natural sciences or business administration with a strong interest in technology, or comparable training.
- Have at least three years professional experience in technical B2B direct sales, ideally with a provider of electronic products or assemblies.
- Have an enthusiasm for technical products, innovation and new technologies, as well as the ability to convince other people about these areas and explain the benefits to them.
- Enjoy and be interested in sales and customer contact, be strongly customer-focused, and have communication skills, a solution-based approach and team spirit.
- Possess excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and considerable experience with CRM and ERP systems – ideally SAP.
- Be confident working in English and German.
- Be willing to travel within the assigned area.
What we offer:
- Varied work in a growing group of companies.
- Plenty of scope to shape your work.
- A great team that works together for shared aims.
- Flat hierarchies, a modern corporate culture and colleagues that treat each other as equals, right up to the management level.
- Flexible hours and options for remote working.
- Attractive benefits, for example to promote health.
- Company cars, including for private use.
Have we sparked your interest?
Send us an application telling us why you are suitable for the post and include your salary expectations and potential start date.
We look forward to getting to know you.
SECO Northern Europe GmbH
Schlachthofstraße 20, 21079 Hamburg, Germany
Claudia Neumann (Director HR)
"Do you have any questions about our job advertisements or do you need more information? I look forward to your call or e-mail."
Claudia Neumann, Director Human Resources
Tel.: +49 40 791899-669 | E-Mail: email@example.com